Requirement document views let you quickly change the column layout and filter in open documents to display specific requirement information. See Using requirement document views.
You can save views to use the same configuration later, and edit, duplicate, or delete saved views. You may also be able to share views with other users, change the owner, and set default views for security groups.
1. In an open requirement document, click Views and choose Manage Saved Views.
The Saved Views dialog box opens. The available options depend on your security permissions.
2. Select a Show option to limit the views displayed.
You can see views you own, views shared with you, all saved views, views owned by inactive users, and views set as defaults for security groups.
Tip: You can also search for views by name.
3. Click Add to add a saved view. See Adding saved requirement document views.
Tip: If you already set up a view you want to save,
9. Select one or more views and click Export to export them to an XML file. See Exporting saved requirement document views.
10. Click Import to import views exported to an XML file from another project. See Importing saved requirement document views.
11. Click to refresh the list.
13. Click Close when you finish.
You and users the views are shared with can apply them to open documents. See Applying saved requirement document views.