Perforce JViews 9.3
This document describes the main changes that have been made to JViews since version 9.2.
• JViews libraries are compatible with Oracle and OpenJDK Java 7 - 15, but are still compiled to Java 7.
• JViews Eclipse components can be used in the last Eclipse version (Eclipse 2021-06 / 4.17).
• Issue saving dashboard with IlvDashboardDiagram.writeDashboard issue with Java 11 is fixed.
• Remove dependency on com.sun.image.code.jpeg internal classes
• Updated Attribution reports that detail open-source software used in JViews.
• JViews samples stability improvements.
• Installation improvements on Windows to allows installation without Admin privileges.
• Perforce rebranding.
• Other various bug fixes and minor enhancements.
• Framework release notes
• Charts release notes
• Gantt release notes
• Diagrammer release notes
• Maps release notes
• Maps for defense release notes
• TGO release notes