Open topic with navigation
1. Open Microsoft Project 2003 or later and the project file. Select Save As and save the file in XML format (do not use export).
2. Open Hansoft and create a new project under Administration>Projects>Create project.
3. Make yourself a main project manager by click on the Is a main manager check box in the bottom window:
4. Go to the project you created. Press More on the main toolbar, Export and Import>Import Microsoft Project XML.
5. Open the XML file you "Saved As" (not exported) from Microsoft Project 2003. Tasks and users will now be created.