Open topic with navigation
Hansoft shares features
The Hansoft shared users functionality enables you to share users between two or more licensed Hansoft servers. This gives you the possibility to easily centralize your license management and increases the flexibility in terms of enterprise user management.
- Manage all your users for the whole enterprise via one license and server, regardless of geographical location.
- Instantly Import and Export users between databases.
- Permanently or temporary share users to a Hansoft server with an already existing license andusers.
- Any changes made to the user properties are instantly synchronized between the servers.
- Easy configuration and low maintenance. The shared users can be managed directly from the Hansoft project manager client, just as local users.
- All Hansoft communication is encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption.