The Security Groups list window displays basic information about security groups in the project. From this list, you can add new groups and view, edit, and delete existing groups. See Using list windows.
- To open the Security Groups list window, choose View > Security Groups.
- To view a group, select it and click View. See Viewing security groups.
- To edit a group, select it and click Edit. See Editing security groups.
- To add a new group, click Add. See Adding security groups.
- To duplicate a group, select it and choose Edit > Duplicate. See Duplicating security groups.
- To delete a group, select it and click Delete. See Deleting security groups.
- To customize the list to display only information you need, you can rearrange columns, adjust column widths, insert and remove columns, and add tabs. See Customizing list windows.