Using the Issues list window
The Issues list window displays basic information about issues in the project. From this list, you can add new issues, view, edit, and delete existing issues, and search for issues. See Using list windows.
- To open the Issues list window, choose View > Issues.
- To open an issue, select it and click View. See Viewing issues.
- To edit an issue, select it and click Edit. See Editing issues.
- To add a new issue, click Add. See Adding issues.
- To delete an issue, select it and click Delete. See Deleting issues.
- To customize the list to display only information you need, you can rearrange columns, adjust column widths, insert and remove columns, apply filters, and add tabs. See Customizing list windows.