You can quickly filter list
Note: You can also use column filters to further limit items displayed in a filtered list
1. Click next to the Filter list to enable column filtering.
Filter buttons are displayed in each column header after column filters are enabled.
2. Click the filter button in the corresponding column.
A list of the column values is displayed. If the list has more than 30 values, only the All and Custom options are displayed.
3. Select the value to filter on.
Items that match the selected value are displayed. The Find Results filter is applied.
- Select Custom to perform a more powerful search using restrictions. See Using restrictions to narrow filter and search results.
- Select All to clear the selected column filter.
Tip: Filtered column headers are displayed in a different color. You can change the color in user options. See Setting search options.
4. To clear all the column filters, click