Type ahead searching makes it easy to quickly find items in list windows.
1. Open the list window to search.
2. Type the characters you are searching for in the list window. The search is not case sensitive.
Matching text is highlighted in the list window as you type. Type additional characters to narrow the results.
Note: You can change the type ahead text color and format. See Setting search options.
3. Choose Edit > Find Next to find the next match.
4. Choose Edit > Find Previous to select the previous match.
5. Press Esc to clear the search.