Helix ALM includes standard templates that can be customized. You can also create templates.
Email templates are used when notifications are sent to users and when confirmation messages are sent to users and customers who submit items via email.
1. Choose Tools > Administration > Email Templates.
The Configure Email Templates dialog box opens.
2. Select an item Type. The items change based on the selected type.
3. Select a template and click View to view it. See Viewing email templates.
4. Click Add to create a template. See Adding email templates.
5. Select a template and click Edit to change it. See Editing email templates.
6. Select a template and click Delete to delete it. See Deleting email templates.