You must configure link definitions before users can link items. The sample Helix ALM projects and each new project you create includes default link definitions. Many teams can use the default link definitions. See Default link definitions.
1. Choose Tools > Administration > Link Definitions.
The Configure Link Definitions dialog box opens. Existing link definitions are displayed.
2. Click Add to create a new link definition. See Adding link definitions.
3. Select a link definition and click Edit to change it. See Editing link definitions.
4. Select a link definition and click Inactivate to inactivate it. See Inactivating link definitions.
5. Select a link definition and click Delete to delete it. Deleting link definitions.
6. Click OK to save the changes.