Helix ALM dashboards include widgets that help your team quickly see current project status, locate important work-related information, and track overall project metrics. See Using dashboards.
You can add a variety of the following widgets to dashboards.
|Burn Down||A chart of the remaining work in an iteration, sprint, release, or project phase versus the total time available.|
|Burn Up||A chart of the work completed in an iteration, sprint, release, or project phase versus the total time available.|
|Chart||Various project metrics and statistics in a chart format.|
|Count||The total number of items that pass a specific filter.|
|Currently Assigned to Me||The logged in user's currently assigned items.|
|Note||Miscellaneous project information, such as instructions, links to external resources, and links to important Helix ALM items, filtered item lists, reports, folders, task boards, and dashboards.|
|Recent Activity||The 20 most recent activities performed on items in the project.|
Note: An administrative user or another user with high-level security permissions, such as a team lead, is usually responsible for configuring dashboards and widgets
1. Choose Tools > Administration > Dashboards or Dashboard Widgets. The available option depends on your security permissions.
If you can configure dashboards and widgets, the Configure Dashboards dialog box opens. Click Configure Widgets.
If you can only configure widgets, the Configure Widgets dialog box opens.
2. Click Add and select the widget type to add a new widget. See Adding dashboard widgets.
3. Select a widget and make any changes to modify it. See Editing and deleting dashboard widgets.
4. Select a widget and click Delete to delete it. See Editing and deleting dashboard widgets.
5. Click OK to save the changes.