Installing and configuring the Hansoft web client
Before team members can use the Hansoft web client, an administrative user must install and configure the required files.
The following components are required to use the Hansoft web client.
- Hansoft server 10.1 or later with the SDK module enabled for your license. Contact Perforce Support for license information.
- Users must have a regular account and license in Hansoft. The Administrator account, QA accounts, and ghost users cannot log in.
Note: Before you install, check the system recommendations and supported browsers for the Hansoft web client and web service. If you already have a web server installed on the computer hosting the Hansoft web service, review information about port conflicts.
Perform the following tasks to install and configure the Hansoft web client.
2. If you use the Hansoft LDAP authentication integration, make the required changes.
3. Download, install, and configure the Hansoft web service, which also includes configuring certificates.
4. Set the hostname for the Hansoft Server. Only required if you want to let users open the Hansoft desktop client from the web client.
5. Test the installation.
6. Provide team members with the URL and login information.