Edit a dashboard to change the name, description, security group setting, layout, or widgets it includes.
You can also delete dashboards if they are no longer used. When dashboards are deleted, the widgets on them are not deleted from the Helix ALM project or other dashboards that use them. To delete widgets, see Editing and deleting dashboard widgets.
1. Choose Tools > Administration > Dashboards.
The Configure Dashboards dialog box opens.
2. Edit or delete the dashboard.
- To edit a dashboard, select it and click Edit. Make any changes and click OK. For information about dashboard options, see Adding dashboards.
- To delete a dashboard, select it and click Delete.
3. Click OK to save the changes.
Note: Users see the changes when dashboards are refreshed. See Using dashboards.