Open topic with navigation
Use filters to save criteria you frequently use to search for items so you can easily repeat the search. Filters are most commonly used to narrow the items displayed in list
Filters can be private, shared with others, or published as RSS feeds. For example, a project team lead may create a private filter to view a team member’s assigned issues. Or, she may create a shared filter for team members to view enhancements that customers request.
1. Click Add on the Filters list window.
The Select Filter Type dialog box opens.
Note: You can also choose Create > Filter and then select the filter Type.
The Add Filter dialog box opens.
3. Enter a Name and Description.
4. Select a Share with option.
5. Click Add to add a restriction, which is the criteria items must match to be included when the filter is applied. You can add up to 20 restrictions to a filter. See Using restrictions to narrow filter and search results.
6. To create more complex logic for applying the filter restrictions, select NOT/AND/OR operators and parentheses. See Using Boolean operators in filter and search restrictions.
7. Click Validate to validate the filter criteria.
8. Click Add.
The filter is added. See Applying filters for information about using filters.